Friday, April 25 at 7PM | South San Francisco, California | 1-855-GRMTLSN
You may bring your 8" chef's knife or use one of ours. Included:
• What knives you need in your kitchen; why all knives are not created equal.
• How to care for your knife including sharpening and honing.
• Hands-on learning includes slice, dice, chiffonade, brunoise, chiffonade, paysanne, batonnets and more.
• We will work with a variety of vegetables including potatoes, carrots, onions, winter squash, herbs, garlic and more!
• Mirepoix, sofrito and Asian trinities - aromatic vegetables used in many recipes.
• Basic recipes using our prepped items.
Like Us on Facebook!
One or Two Paragraphs to support your Headline.sur la table williams sonoma san francisco cooking wholefoods market trader joes chefs catalog parties that cook cooking draegers cooking school cooking light henckels knives andronicos chefs.edu San-Francisco southern season cooking-school cest si bon durham cookery chez bay gourmet pref chef business of cooking bernalcutlery classes tante marie portlands culinary workshop kitchen on fire first class cooking chow hound chow hound